What is Actian Avalanche
Our innovative self-tuning cloud data warehouse service is designed from the ground up for simplicity and to address all your hybrid data needs. The unique cloud-native architecture maximizes cloud resource utilization and delivers more value for less.
- Avalanche makes the Industry leading analytical database available as a fully managed service
- Avalanche runs on-premises, on AWS and shortly on Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Popular pre-built connectors are provided to Salesforce.com, NetSuite, workday and ServiceNow
- Breakthrough price performance that delivers up to 9X savings over alternative cloud data warehouses in the market today
- Uses innovative Actian FlexPath™ technology to elastically control the service so you only use, and pay for, the services you need
- Free trial with $500 credit, with the ability to have a running cluster in as little as 20 minutes
Performance at Scale
Cloud-native architecture powers real-time insight from your most demanding queries.
Spectacular Operational Savings
Industry-leading price performance with as much as 9x lower resource costs. Actian FlexPath™ technology enables you to use only the compute resources that you need.
Delivered as a Fully-Managed Cloud Service
Transform your business with pre-built connectors to popular apps. Let the Actian experts manage the environment while you focus on your business.
Hybrid by Design
Analyze your data where it lives: on-premise, in cloud or a combination of the two. No Cloud Lock-in. Multi-cloud support starting with AWS quickly followed by Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Getting to Production with Avalanche is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Create an Avalanche Cluster
Load Your Data
Start Analyzing Your Data
Turbocharge Market-Basket Analysis with Actian Avalanche
We’ve created a head-to-head comparison between Actian Avalanche Cloud Data warehouse and Microsoft SQL Server doing the same Market-Basket Analysis for a series of food products.
With Actian Avalanche, the Market-Basket Analysis takes seconds, while the Microsoft SQL Server takes minutes.